Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Christian Jaeger <ch...@sl.ethz.ch> on 2000/07/26 01:35:39 UTC

Re: perldoc gateway/handler

Ian Mahuron wrote on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:59:45:
>Does anyone know of a good mod_perl handler or CGI for browsing the perl
>docs and various module docs?  I'd prefer to offer this functionality to my
>developers on our intranet, rather then sending them off to
>http://search.cpan.org

I've written a perldoc browser by hacking over a version of Pod::Html from
Tom Christiansen and making a wrapper that shows the several modules trees
overlaid onto one tree. The thing relies on my fastcgi based framework (see
testwww.ethz.ch/eile). You can download both from
http://testwww.ethz.ch/eile/download/ and see it in action on
http://testwww.ethz.ch/perldoc/. It has some small bugs on making links,
but works good enough for me.

Christian.

Re: perldoc gateway/handler

Posted by Christian Jaeger <ch...@sl.ethz.ch>.
At 5:45 Uhr +0200 26.7.2000, Autarch wrote:
>On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Christian Jaeger wrote:
>
>> testwww.ethz.ch/eile). You can download both from
>> http://testwww.ethz.ch/eile/download/ and see it in action on
>
>This link doesn't seem to be working.

Yes, sorry, I had misconfigured apache. Now it's working :-)

christian.

Re: perldoc gateway/handler

Posted by Autarch <au...@urth.org>.
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Christian Jaeger wrote:

> testwww.ethz.ch/eile). You can download both from
> http://testwww.ethz.ch/eile/download/ and see it in action on

This link doesn't seem to be working.  I'm really interested in this.

-dave

www.urth.org
We await the New Sun