Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/11 18:44:45 UTC

SVN move

I hope to perform the SVN copy this evening.

If you have any outstanding changes, please check them in.

I'll also handle the authentication issues.

If I figure things out properly, the old SVN tree (/jakarta/tapestry)
will be read-only.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: SVN move

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Subversion move done. Howard and I talked on IM, I've svn move'd
tapestry up to the tlp level and have created a README.txt in an empty
tapestry directory in Jakarta to point people over to there.

New location: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/
README:       http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/tapestry/README.txt

You should be able to run the following in your tapestry checkouts to
move to the new location:

svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/

You all have rw on the README.txt, so feel free to improve it.

Hen