Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Rubens Rodriguez <rr...@mamutsecurity.com> on 2017/10/31 06:49:46 UTC

Dashboard Apache metron

Hello, greetings to all.

I have 5 nodes, installed HDP, and I am already correlating data from some
sources such as a firewall, switches, Server Active directory, Netflow, etc
and all that I analyzed with elastic. My question is how to build this
Metron Apache dashboard:👇

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards.

Re: Dashboard Apache metron

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
I think that is a future state picture of the alerts UI, but since it is
Hortonworks branded I defer to them, as it may be related to HCP.

Information regarding the 0.4.1 alert UI is available here
<https://metron.apache.org/current-book/metron-interface/metron-alerts/index.html>,
and master documentation is available here
<https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-interface/metron-alerts#usage>.
It is evolving quickly in the direction of your screenshot, but not all of
those features are currently in master.

Jon

--

Jon