Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by "rohmer@aisconsulting.net" <ro...@aisconsulting.net> on 2005/03/20 17:35:04 UTC

Wide Character Support

We are in the process of converting all char * definitions to wchar_t
definitions, and this is proving a little more work than a simple cut and
paste (We figured it would).  Is there any reason log4cxx is wide character
lacking, that I have overlooked?

Ron

http://mail2web.com/ .

Re: Wide Character Support

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
The current CVS HEAD has radically changed its character handling to be
able to process both char and wchar_t log requests.  All logging
request methods (Logger.debug, etc) comes in char*, wchar_t,
std::string and std::wstring flavors transcoding is only performed if
the event will be processed.