Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io> on 2018/08/20 18:40:35 UTC

API Working Group Tomorrow

Hi all,
The next scheduled API working group meeting is tomorrow at 11am PST. There
are currently no items on the agenda - please feel free to add them here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JrF7pA6gcBZ6iyeP5YgDG62ifn0cZIBWw1f_Ler6fLM/edit#>!
If you're currently working on or planning any changes to user-facing APIs,
this is a great opportunity to get community feedback.

Cheers,
Greg

Re: API Working Group Tomorrow

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi all,
We don't have any agenda items for the API working group today, so let's
cancel this one.

I'll be leading a discussion next time, Tues 9/4, on the future of metrics
in Mesos. Be sure to tune in for that one, it would be great to get
community feedback on what people would like to see in the next evolution
of Mesos metrics!

Cheers,
Greg

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.