Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Susinda <su...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/09 22:26:51 UTC

Trying out APISIX docker

Hi Devs

I'm trying out APISIX from the web Dashboard and tried to define a route
and when I press submit, it keeps on spinning and nothing happens.
Route can be created from API calls though, any idea?

Thanks
Susinda

--
**********************************
Susinda Perera

Re: Trying out APISIX docker

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <jj...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Susinda,

The current mailing list doesn't accept image/videos. Can you please raise
an issue in http://github.com/apache/apisix?

Thanks

Zhiyuan Ju

Susinda <su...@gmail.com> 于2023年1月10日周二 07:27写道: