Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by irene <ir...@yahoo.es> on 2007/03/06 17:57:25 UTC

Newbie: Please help!!: acl permissions: check two roles

Hello, I have the next folders:

/folderA/ granted permission to role_A
    /subfolder1/ granted permission to role_1
    /subfolder2/ granted permission to role_2
/folderB/ granted permission to role_B
   /subfolder1/ granted permission to role_1
   /subfolder2/ granted permission to role_2

And a user A with the roles role_A and role_1

Slide doesn't allow A to access /folderB, but allows /folderB/subfolder1.

I want that only users who have role_B AND role_1 can access to
/folderB/subfolder1

How can I do this???

RE: Newbie: Please help!!: acl permissions: check two roles

Posted by irene <ir...@yahoo.es>.

Hi, i think that is the correct solution.

But I have been reading the ACL spec and i founded the ACL invert. It'd
solved my problem, too.

Do you know if slide support inverts in ACLs?

Thanks

Posted by Andrea Colleoni <an...@planecom.it>.
Hi,

Posted by irene <ir...@yahoo.es>.