Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Faulkner <ch...@ntlworld.com> on 2002/02/19 11:08:48 UTC

production

HI

Having got my first PDF out of a JSP page yesterday, I am very excited about this software. However, my boss has raised concerns about how production-ready/stable it is. There was a posting to comp.text.xml
about a year ago when one of the FOP people (I think) admitted it wasn't at that stage yet. Is this still deemed to be the case ? It's at version 0.2 so I guess that means it's still early days.

Is anyone out there using it in anger on production systems ?

Thanks

Chris