Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Forrest <fo...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/08 12:15:43 UTC

Chinese (Simplified)

Hi there,
I saw there is a translation project for Chinese (Traditional). Just
wondering if the project needs Chinese (Simplified) version?

Let me know , I would like to help with it.

Cheers,
Forrest

Re: Chinese (Simplified)

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
You don't need a username/password to get started. You can check out
the repository anonymously, and submit patches from that.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com

Re: Chinese (Simplified)