Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by boes <gj...@xs4all.nl> on 2010/04/01 10:38:24 UTC

Re: Publish with GEP takes minutes, while deploy takes 10 seconds

Hello Delos,

I created a JIRA: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-608

I made a fix for this issue to the GEP V2.2 code and now the GEP is
publishing at full speed. See the JIRA for the details.

And could you please remove my address and telephonenumber in your
the net directly :)

Boes