Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by amelaao <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/26 22:24:45 UTC

attributes and element names in JTL file for 2.2

I upgraded to JMeter 2.2 and ran bunch of jmx scripts from Ant. When I look
at the generated jtl file I realized that attribute names has changed to
short version (like "s" fro "success", etc), and that instead of
sampleResult I have now different child elements of testResult (sample,
httpSample). However, jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl file found in
jmeter/extras does not have reference to the new jtl file format. There is
verson of jmeter-results-detail-report21.xsl in the same directory, which
has the new naming convention, but I'm confused by the reference to 2.1 in
the file name. Is that the one that should be used as a default, or there is
a way to specify the desired output format  somewhere in a propery file?

Thanks,
Amela