Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Hunnisett <ph...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/28 18:03:00 UTC

Some initial questions for embedding Pluto 2

I've scoured the docs on the Pluto website, but I can't find any
documentation regarding how I might embed pluto 2 in my portal - apart from
one page which tells me which jars I should have.

Does anyone know of a location for this documentation?  I've found loads for
pluto 1.x, but the FAQ tells me that 1.x is no longer maintained and
shouldn't be used...

Also, is anyone aware of any Maven repositories containing Maven 2.x
libraries? Again, I can only find 1.x

Thanks for the help!

Cheers

Paul

Re: Some initial questions for embedding Pluto 2

Posted by Paul Hunnisett <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks - that'll hopefully help me to get started at least :-)

Posted by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu>.
Correct, and

Posted by Paul Hunnisett <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu>.