Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com> on 2010/10/08 15:44:52 UTC

New build job for browser binding

Hi,

FYI: I have created  a new build job for the browser binding development: https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Chemistry/

BTW.:  Maven 3.0 has released: http://www.sonatype.com/people/2010/10/maven-3-0-has-landed/

Should we go for M3 in the near future?

Regards,
Stephan

Re: New build job for browser binding

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Stephan,

Unfortunately, we can't switch to Maven 3.
The JAX-WS RI 2.1.x stuff is still on a Maven 1 repository and Maven 1
repositories are not supported by Maven 3.
We also cannot switch to JAX-WS R 2.2.x (which is on a Maven 2
repository) because the deployment of OpenCMIS would be become
drastically more complex for users. (JAX-WS R 2.2.x has to be put into
an endorsed directory to work.)

- Florian