Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/30 08:58:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.9.0-preview2 released

Hi Folks,

The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability
of the 0.9.0-preview2 release.
Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache
Spark,
Apache Flink, etc.

This is another preview release after the last preview release of 0.9.0
The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin
since the last release.

We encourage you to download the latest release
fromhttp://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/

Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache Zeppelin.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.9.0-preview2 released

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

I wrote a small blog post about changes in the Cassandra interpreter that
went into preview2:
https://alexott.blogspot.com/2020/07/new-functionality-of-cassandra.html

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.9.0-preview2 released

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi all