Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Averell <lv...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/15 11:26:16 UTC

Re: No resource available error while testing HA

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the answer. I missed your most recent answer in this thread too.
However, my last question

Averell wrote
> How about changing the configuration of the Flink job itself during
> runtime?
> What I have to do now is to take a savepoint, stop the job, change the
> configuration, and then restore the job from the save point.

was about changing job configuration (like parallelism, checkpoint
locations, checkpoint period,...), not about logback.

Thanks and regards,
Averel