Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by marwen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/03 03:55:48 UTC

Servicemix - Camel-Quartz Clustering using JobStore

Hi,

I've been trying to use Quartz JobStores in order to run 2 active/active
Servicemix servers with no success. (my servers use quartz extensively,
hence the need to cluster quartz)

I'm having the following exception

I already added the quartz-oracle version 1.8.5 (as I'm connecting to an
Oracle DB) to my pom.xml and configured the properties.

I'm suspecting the problem is related to the fact that servicemix-quartz is
unable to locate quartz-oracle but not quite sure.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Edited by: marwen on Jan 3, 2014 12:36 AM