Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org> on 2020/01/02 16:32:48 UTC

Python versions for Beam development

Apropos of https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10366 which version or
versions of Python is required to successfully compile and run the
Python parts of Beam? i.e. ./gradlew check?

From looking at a few recent PRs, it seems at least Python 3.7 I
required but I'm not a Python dev so I'm sure I'm missing things.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org

Re: Python versions for Beam development

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
I believe it is Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 as of right now.