Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <cd...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/21 05:02:42 UTC

Client Compilation failed today

Hi,

Today these clients are failing to compile.

---------- RESULTS.LOG

Calculator - Client Compilation - FAILED

FourLevelTestDoc - Client Compilation - FAILED

InOut - Client Compilation - FAILED

InteropTestRound1Doc - Client Compilation - FAILED

RpcHttpHeaderTest2 - Client Compilation - FAILED

RpcHttpHeaderTest3 - Client Compilation - FAILED

RpcHttpHeaderTest8 - Client Compilation - FAILED

inquire_v2 - Client Compilation – FAILED

Thanks
Chinthana

Re: Client Compilation failed today

Posted by "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <cd...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Seems to me clients are failing due to changes done in CVS 2 days
before to all the clients.
Before that only InteropTestRound1Doc and inquire_v2 are failed.

Thanks.
Chinthana