Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Christopher S. Johnson" <jo...@clarkson.edu> on 2005/10/24 21:36:05 UTC

DLOPEN FAILED ... parser library

All -

While running my client side service I get the following error.  "DLOPEN
FAILED in loading parser library" I have added xerces to my windows path
and have the following dll's in the same dir as my exe.

AxisClient.dll
AxisClientC.dll
AxisXMLParserXerces.dll
HTTPChannel.dll
HTTPTransport.dll

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Re: DLOPEN FAILED ... parser library

Posted by "Christopher S. Johnson" <jo...@clarkson.edu>.
Thanks Tomaz, as it turns out I had the 2_7 version of xerces.