Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org> on 2017/11/30 01:34:59 UTC

Draft Agenda for Bi-weekly meeting at 2017-11-30

Hi all, :)
I would like to put a draft Agenda here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2017-11-30+Meeting+Agenda>
for
11/30's meeting, this is just limited from my point of view, Please feel
free to add anything you want to discuss in this meeting.

It seems not too much items to discuss, How about we do an Issue triage for
current issues?

*Agenda:*

   1. Status for release and 4.6.0
   2. There are quite a few Issues
   <https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues> now, Is it worth to do an
   Issue triage?

Thanks.

Re: Draft Agenda for Bi-weekly meeting at 2017-11-30

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Here is the meeting notes for 2017-11-30:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2017-11-30+Meeting+Notes

Let me know if I missed anything. Thank you for everyone joining the
meeting.

- Sijie

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
There are interesting topics in these days:
- new BP process based on the website, without Wiki  (Sijie)
- new client API, still unstable, needed for DL ? defer 4.6 release (I hope
not) ?
- discussion about seal/clos... (Sijie/Ivan)
- Salesforce findings on allocations (JV?)
- Checkstyle status (Sijie?)