Posted to xml-commons-dev@xerces.apache.org by Deepachandaran Palanisamy <de...@cisco.com> on 2009/01/09 06:50:27 UTC

FW: Need Security advice - Java

Hi,

I am doing XML encryption/decryption using xmlsec-1.2.97.jar.

I used to encrypt in client side using  JRE1.4(Java Runtime Environment) VM
& decrypt in JRE1.4 on another VM on server side.

Everything was going fine if client & server both uses JRE1.4.

Now the server side VM is upgraded to JRE1.6 where decryption happens.Now
decryption is getting failed & throws below error

java.security.InvalidKeyException: Wrong algorithm: AES or Rijndael required
 at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.decryptToByteArray(Unknown
Source)
 at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.decryptElement(Unknown
Source)
 at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.doFinal(Unknown Source)

Please advice.

-Deepak

Re: FW: Need Security advice - Java

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Deepak,

You got the wrong mailing list. I think you're looking for the XML Security
project. See their website [1] for their mailing list details.

Thanks.

[1] http://santuario.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development