Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Steve Brewin <sb...@synsys.com> on 2005/01/05 23:07:50 UTC

Which .xdocs to update?

Hes Siemelink wrote:

>>If you would like to submit patches to the .xdocs for undocumented
matchers
>>and mailets I would be more than happy to review and commit them!
>>

>Would that mean editing the files provided_mailets_2_1.xml and
>provided_matchers_2_1.xml in trunk\src\xdocs?

Fair question! I assume we want the .xdocs in the branch to reflect the
functionality in the branch and the fact that we appear to be publishing
from the trunk to be a happenstance of history which requires the
propogation of .xdocs from branch to trunk to get them published. Am I
right? Please correct me if not or answer Hes' question directly -
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=james-user@jakarta.apach
e.org&msgNo=10846.

-- Steve

Re: Which .xdocs to update?

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
You're basically right.
I'm presently working out how best to propose that we manage the
product docs, in the meantime if he continues to jump through the
insane hoops the work won't be lost.

d.