Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Axel Thimm <Ax...@physik.fu-berlin.de> on 2004/03/05 22:27:29 UTC

rpms for FC1, RH9, RH8.0, RH7.3, cvsgraph?

Hello,

I have recently switched to subversion (well I still am switching ;)
and also only recently joined the list (quite some volume).

I backpackaged the rpms that are to appear for FC2 for the mentioned
platforms. I myself tested and use the ones for FC1.

http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/name/subversion/

I am also testing a packaged viewcvs version compatible with
subversion. While cvsgraph is compiled in and works well with cvs
repos, I only discovered by source code browsing that cvsgraph does
not support subversion (or vice versa).

I already contacted the cvsgraph author, and he certainly wouln't mind
patches for cvsgraph to cope with subversion repos. Are there any
volunteers? :)

Thanks for such a nice VC system. :)
--
Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de

rpms for FC2/i386, FC2/x86_64, FC1, RH9, RH8.0, RH7.3

Posted by Axel Thimm <Ax...@ATrpms.net>.
Hi,

the rpms have been upgraded to Red Hat's latest builds (aka package
backports). As such they are forward compatible to future RH builds.

	    http://ATrpms.net/name/subversion/

Enjoy!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Re: rpms for FC1, RH9, RH8.0, RH7.3, cvsgraph?

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
Axel Thimm <Ax...@physik.fu-berlin.de> writes:

> I already contacted the cvsgraph author, and he certainly wouln't mind
> patches for cvsgraph to cope with subversion repos. Are there any
> volunteers? :)

Well, I wasn't cordial enough to contact the cvsgraph author, but I
have looked at adding Subversion support to that software in the past.
All I can say to you is, "best of luck".  Subversion's current
filesystem indexing won't make the task easy for you.