Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vicky Kontogianni <vi...@epss-fp6.org> on 2005/03/30 11:30:41 UTC

File is corrupted after the upload

Hello,

We are using the Jakarta Commons File upload mechanism within an
application that must upload PDF files to our servers.

It happened twice lately to receive PDF files which after the EOF
character had many more characters which eventually made the PDF file
corrupted (like rubbish) ; by removing these characters we can see that
the file is fine and can be recognized as a PDF document.

Do you have any hint, whether this may happen during the upload using
the Commons File Upload?

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Vicky Kontogianni

This e-mail was checked by the e-Sweeper Service.
For more information visit our website, Clearswift Corporation e-Sweeper :
http:// www.mimesweeper.com/products/esweeper/