Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/19 04:47:36 UTC

Dynamic WorkFlow?

Does anyone know of a "dynamic" workflow implementation?  We have a project
that spans 17 departments, and each department wants to be able to "setup"
their workflow process.  The also want to be able to change it as needed.

I haven't found any workflow engines that support this, nor have I seen much
consideration given to this concept.

Is this being considered for the Struts Workflow Proposal?  Just curious...

Thanks,

Matt