Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jignesh Kapadia <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/22 19:55:06 UTC

Error while upgrading from struts version 1.0 to 1.1

Hi ,
        I am upgrading my current application from Struts 1.0 to Struts 1.1. The application is working properly with version 1.0. I just copied the struts 1.1 realted jar files in my web-inf/lib directory. Now when I restart my application it gives meError while loading Action Servlet. its failing in Super.init(). Is there anything I need to do other that just realcing the war files when I upgrade the Struts version.
The error file is attached in e-mail.

Thanks and Regards,
Jignesh

Do you Yahoo!?