Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Irving, Dave" <Da...@logicacmg.com> on 2004/08/19 16:28:09 UTC

Before Return

Hi,

I want to make a call to a static method before each return of a method of
an existing class - at the moment Im not too fussed about dealing with
exceptions.
I can find the return instructions easy enough and insert my instructions -
but what Im not sure about is how to "re-setup" everything for the return
that follows.
Has anyone done this before and have any pointers?

Many thanks,

Dave