Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/02 18:36:06 UTC

question on patches submitted to JIRA vs. Review Board

Do patches need to be attached to a JIRA before they can be applied or is
it sufficient to submit the code through review board?  This is more a
legal question.  Does submitting code through RB mean they are submitting
the code to Apache in the same way it means this for JIRA?

-Matt

Re: question on patches submitted to JIRA vs. Review Board

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
They *must* upload them to JIRA.  Jarek is correct.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.