Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Thrinadh Kuppili <th...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/13 00:35:02 UTC

How to search for a First, Last of contact which are stored in differnet arrays

Hi,

I have created 2 multivalued fields FirstName, Lastname

In solr the values available are :
FirstName": [ "Kim", "Jake","NATALIE", "Tammey"]
LastName": [ "Lara", "Sharan","Taylor", "Taylor"]

I am trying to search where firstName is Tammey and LastName is Taylor.

I should be able to search firstname [4] and lastname [4] and get the record
but currently it is searching with the firstname [4] and lastname [3] which
shouldn't not happen.

Do let me know if more details are needed.

Thnx

Re: How to search for a First, Last of contact which are stored in differnet arrays

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please ask Solr questions on the Solr-user list. Thanks.