Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jaonary Rabarisoa <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/09 08:47:22 UTC

Need advice to create an objectfile of set of images from Spark

Hi all,

I need to run a spark job that need a set of images as input. I need
something that load these images as RDD but I just don't know how to do
that. Do some of you have any idea ?

Cheers,

Jao

Re: Need advice to create an objectfile of set of images from Spark

Posted by Jaonary Rabarisoa <ja...@gmail.com>.
The idea is to run a job that use images as input so that each work will
process a subset of the images

Posted by Mayur Rustagi <ma...@gmail.com>.