Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by *Aries*^_^ <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/11 06:23:38 UTC

How can i testing using the UDDI4j samples with JUDDI?

Hi, I am new to UDDI and now i am doing some R&D to
use the UDDI. I search from the internet and get the
JUDDI and UDDI4J API. From some forum, i found out
that can access the test registry of IBM (for example)
using the UDDI4J example. But i don't know what should
i do now.

I get the error in UDDI4J HPSOAP Transport. The java
file include com.hp.client.SoapClient but i do not
have any HPSoap.jar as i cannot find it from internet.

How can i access the IBM test registry using JUDDI? My
http://localhost:8080/juddi/happyjuddi.jsp run well.
And i not wan to search from my own database but
theIBM test registry.

Oh ya, I m using:
j2sdk1.4.2_06
Jboss 4.0.2 (it includes Tomcat, can i use this 1
rather than Tomcat? and it include the juddi.jar in
\[jboss home]\server\all\deploy\juddi-service.sar)
juddi-0.9rc4
uddi4j

Hope to hear from u soon~~

Thx

>From Aries

  *Aries* ^_^

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

Re: How can i testing using the UDDI4j samples with JUDDI?

Posted by Angel Luis Villalain Garcia <an...@gmail.com>.
*Aries*^_^ wrote:

>Actually, i don't know to to use juddi n uddi4j~~
>
>After i unzip, where should i put them, and if i just
>use juddi, i also can access ibm test registry? If
>yes, then what should i change and where should i
>change to access ibm test registry using juddi?
>
>I can use juddi to access my own mysql database
>without any error, but if i wan to acccess ibm test
>registry, work with only using juddi? Or i must use
>Uddi4j?
>
>Thx
>

>  *Aries* ^_^
>

>__________________________________
>Meet your soulmate!
>Yahoo! Asia presents Meetic - where millions of singles gather
>http://asia.yahoo.com/meetic

If you download the 0.94rc4 you should first try to build the war file.
That was in my case because I downloaded the src, but that depends on
what did you downloaded. In you first question I am not so sure but you
have to code a client to access the IBM test registry. Use the uddi4j
examples to access it. Right now I am still learning from juddi, but I
can tell you something, use the uddi4j for access the registry and use
juddi for the registry itself. I think it is easier to do it that way.

Re: How can i testing using the UDDI4j samples with JUDDI?

Posted by Angel Villalain <an...@gmail.com>.
Let me understand what you want, you want to use the juddi client
libraries to access the IBM test registry? or what? Because if you are
using uddi4j you can do it also?

--
La muerte sera una liberacion frente a esta parodia