Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Corbin, James" <jc...@iqnavigator.com> on 2010/03/04 18:55:50 UTC

Planned 1.4.7 Release?

Hi,

We are currently using Wicket Version 1.4.4 and I believe the release of 1.4.7 is fairly imminent?

Could someone shed some light on the expected release timeframe for 1.4.7 and what the recommendation is on upgrading from 1.4.4 to 1.4.7?

We have a lot of Ajax behaviors in our code and if there are significant fixes around Ajax in the releases subsequent to 1.4.4 then my gut says I should upgrade.

Also, are there any notable performance improvements in 1.4.5, 1.4.6 or 1.4.7?

Thanks,
J.D.

RE: Planned 1.4.7 Release?

Posted by "Corbin, James" <jc...@iqnavigator.com>.
Thanks, I already downloaded it and have our application running on 1.4.7.

So far so good.  Seems a bit snappier than our version that was using 1.4.4.

J.D.

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Why not just try it:

Re: Planned 1.4.7 Release?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Here's the one from the release announcement:
http://people.apache.org/~ivaynberg/wicket-1.4.7/

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

RE: Planned 1.4.7 Release?

Posted by "Corbin, James" <jc...@iqnavigator.com>.

Re: Planned 1.4.7 Release?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

RE: Planned 1.4.7 Release?

Posted by "Corbin, James" <jc...@iqnavigator.com>.

Re: Planned 1.4.7 Release?

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.

Re: Planned 1.4.7 Release?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
It was announced - however the announcement is not up yet, and it may not be
synced out to the mirrors yet, either.

http://old.nabble.com/Re:--vote--release-wicket-1.4.7-p27776080.html