Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by phillip rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/31 06:17:27 UTC

Setting the bound property to "null" using IPropertySelectionModel

I have a Select component that uses my own custom
model in which I implemented IPropertySelectionModel.

However, there are some cases when the bound property
for the select component needs to be set to null, that
is, nothing that is selected in the Model.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to implement this type
of behavior?

The only thing I can think of is having a page
checkbox/property that I would use as a flag in the
listener to set to set the property to null.