Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2003/03/11 20:44:25 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_deflate.c

At 12:04 PM 3/11/2003, ianh@apache.org wrote:
>ianh        2003/03/11 10:04:37
>
>  Modified:    .        Tag: APACHE_2_0_BRANCH CHANGES STATUS
>               docs/manual/mod Tag: APACHE_2_0_BRANCH mod_deflate.xml
>               modules/filters Tag: APACHE_2_0_BRANCH mod_deflate.c
>  Log:
>  Backport from 2.1 tree. Only difference is that the name of the directive was changed to
>  DeflateCompressionLevel

Ahhh... we plan to change that directive name in the 2.1-dev tree as well?

Bill

branching -- was (Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_deflate.c)

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@apache.org>.
ok..
can someone remind me what we are supposed to do in this situation?

Although I dislike putting in 'unvoted' changes into the stable release,
I hate having 2 seperate sets of code, with bits & pieces of each other
in them worse.

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.

--
Da fällt mir ein, wieso gibt es eigentlich in Unicode kein
"i" mit einem Herzchen als Tüpfelchen? Das wär sooo süüss!

                                 -- Björn Höhrmann in darw

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_deflate.c

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@apache.org>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> At 12:04 PM 3/11/2003, ianh@apache.org wrote:
>
>>ianh        2003/03/11 10:04:37
>>
>> Modified:    .        Tag: APACHE_2_0_BRANCH CHANGES STATUS
>>              docs/manual/mod Tag: APACHE_2_0_BRANCH mod_deflate.xml
>>              modules/filters Tag: APACHE_2_0_BRANCH mod_deflate.c
>> Log:
>> Backport from 2.1 tree. Only difference is that the name of the directive was changed to
>> DeflateCompressionLevel
>

> Ahhh... we plan to change that directive name in the 2.1-dev tree as well?

yes.. r 1.33 I believe has this