Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Phil H <gi...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/04 00:31:05 UTC

GC overhead limit exceeded (1.3.0)

Hi guys,

I got a backlog, noticed degraded performance, restarted NiFi, and now the
web UI won't start. I note that I am getting lots of out of memory errors
in the log.

Is there a way I can clear the backlog from outside the application
(deleting files, etc)?

TIA,
Phil

Re: GC overhead limit exceeded (1.3.0)

Posted by Phil H <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Joe

I ended up allocating more memory which got me out of this bind, but
obviously I won't always be able to do that!

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
phil