Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/25 05:17:59 UTC

[Axis2] WSDL2C ready to ship?

Shall we bundle the WSDL2C tool into 0.93? Anyone tested this? Or anyone
ready to test?

Dimuthu, do with how many WSDLs have you tested with this? I mean do we
have a test framework?

Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] WSDL2C ready to ship?

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dimuthu Chathuranga wrote:
> I feel most of this are bugs of woden as its tests also failed to
> parse above mentioned wsdls.
> I think after woden is ready fixing these bugs, the codegen would also
> be ready.
Have you logged the problems with Jira? If not please create issues in
Jiras so that we do not loose track of these problems.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] WSDL2C ready to ship?

Posted by Dimuthu Chathuranga <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I tested this with the wsdls in the test resources in the axis2 repository,

1. It works ok with wsdl1.1 document style wsdls. and wsdl namespace should
be declared as xmlns:wsdl=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl. When I change
almost all document style wsdls to hold the above namespace, the
codegeneration happens:)
2. Anyway codegen doesnt operate for rpc style wsdls nor wsdl2.

I feel most of this are bugs of woden as its tests also failed to parse
above mentioned wsdls.
I think after woden is ready fixing these bugs, the codegen would also be
ready.

Anyway I feel its better someother also test this and post their ideas.

Thanks
Dimuthu