Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by "Fournier, Camille F. [Tech]" <Ca...@gs.com> on 2010/11/03 15:18:35 UTC

Windows port of ZK C api

Hi everyone,

We have a requirement for a native windows-compatible version of the ZK C api. We're currently working on various ways to do this port, but would very much like to submit this back to you all when we are finished so that we don't have to maintain the code ourselves through future releases. Is there interest in having this? What would you need with this patch (build scripts, etc) to accept it?

Thanks,
Camille

Re: Windows port of ZK C api

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
If possible please update the poweredby page with some detail:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/PoweredBy
useful for others to see how zk is being used.

Regards,

Patrick

Re: Windows port of ZK C api

Posted by "jriepshoff@ujam.com" <jr...@ujam.com>.