Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Aleksander Pohl <ap...@o2.pl> on 2005/01/28 20:28:26 UTC

problems with RMI

HI!
I have problems running tests under Maven. I utilize Java RMI and get
following error:
################
java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread;
nested exception is:
         java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments;
nested exception is:
         java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: symon.com.rmi_dcom.rmi.ICOMRMI

I get it when I run command: maven jar:jar.

When I run tests manually (i.e. from command line: java {path}/TestOne),
the problem does not apear, while I can configure the RMI needed
parameter: java.rmi.server.codebase. I don't know how to configure this
parameter running mave jar:jar and similar targest (e.g. dist:build).

best regards
Aleksander Pohl