Posted to users@camel.apache.org by habdank <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/09 17:04:54 UTC

Is it possible to get small Camel early release with Kafka 0.10.1?

Dears,

Kafka team had made quite big step and released Kafka 0.10.1.
There are made really many bug fixes.

Is it possible to get small Camel early release with Kafka 0.10.1?

If not, then when it is planned next Camel release?

Best regards,
Seweryn.

Re: Is it possible to get small Camel early release with Kafka 0.10.1?

Posted by habdank <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

Thanks a lot. I will try your proposals.
Also it is good news to know that in couple of weeks comes Camel 2.18.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You can just add the newer Karaf JARs on your classpath. A Camel
release is not locked down to that exact release.

Camel 2.18.1 will use 0.10.1
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/camel-2.18.x/parent/pom.xml#L375

And there is another thread on @dev talking about the 2.18.1 release

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 6:04 PM, habdank <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dears,
>
> Kafka team had made quite big step and released Kafka 0.10.1.
> There are made really many bug fixes.
>
> Is it possible to get small Camel early release with Kafka 0.10.1?
>
> If not, then when it is planned next Camel release?
>
> Best regards,
> Seweryn.

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus