Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/04/11 03:01:01 UTC

Message ids with no messags

I wrote a quick test, which I'll check in, which looks for duplicate
message ids in SQLState.jaa and message ids in SQLState.java that do not
have a matching message in messages_en.properties.

Attached is the output.  I wonder how many of these ids are actually
used, which is a guarantee that the user will get "UNKNOWN" when they
get an exception.  I'm going to pare out these message ids and see what
kind of compile errors I get...

I think this will be a good test to add to derbyall...

David