Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Milan Das <md...@interset.com> on 2018/06/21 15:23:33 UTC

NIFI Multiple Kerberos configuration

Hello Team,

I have very unique problem. We are integration two kerberized haddop system and they have their own Kerbros setup.

Is it possible to two Kerberos kdc configurations in NIFI ? Integration is Kafka from one Hadoop to Kafka on 2nd Hadoop.

Really appreciate any thoughts.

Regards,

Milan Das

Milan Das
Sr. System Architect
email: mdas@interset.com
mobile: +1 678 216 5660
www.interset.com

Re: NIFI Multiple Kerberos configuration

Posted by Jeff <jt...@gmail.com>.
I'll have to set up a test this week and see if I can reproduce this.  If
you'd like, you can file a JIRA [1] with sanitized details of your
krb5.conf and an example flow.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NIFI/issues

Posted by Hiroaki Miyanaga <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff <jt...@gmail.com>.