Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/18 13:44:06 UTC

Wookie + Tomcat + half of Widgets depoly error and can't login to admin interface

Hi.

I deployed Wookie with Apache Tomcat 6.0.24 + MySQL 5.1.43 by tutorial
on Wookie website. Build is successful, some Widgets get deployed and
work okay.

Many of them don't deploy, all have the same error:

Error ContextListener.java:177 - hot deploy error: widget has invalid manifest.

And the other problem is with "wookie/admin", I am just unable to
login there with "java/java".  In standalone mode there's no problems.

--
Raido

Re: Wookie + Tomcat + half of Widgets depoly error and can't login to admin interface

Posted by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com>.
Good, glad I could help.

Re: Wookie + Tomcat + half of Widgets depoly error and can't login to admin interface

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
Ah! Of course... right I'll add that step to the Tomcat setup
instructions in the wiki.

Posted by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.