Posted to modproxy-dev@apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2001/05/02 22:58:44 UTC

Re: Data corruption (was: Re: Keepalive issues)

Nathan Lutchansky wrote:

> I would guess that this type of data corruption happens with post requests
> too, but I haven't tried it.

Can you pull the httpd-2.0 and http-proxy trees and try again? I rebuilt
the tree this afternoon and the problem that was breaking Akamai
accesses was fixed. The Akamai problem was a memory corruption problem,
I would strongly suspect that you are experiencing the same problem,
different symptom.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street
						tonight..."

Re: Data corruption (was: Re: Keepalive issues)

Posted by Nathan Lutchansky <lu...@litech.org>.
On Wed, 2 May 2001, Graham Leggett wrote:

> > I would guess that this type of data corruption happens with post requests
> > too, but I haven't tried it.
>
> Can you pull the httpd-2.0 and http-proxy trees and try again? I rebuilt
> the tree this afternoon and the problem that was breaking Akamai
> accesses was fixed. The Akamai problem was a memory corruption problem,

I rebuilt my apache from CVS as soon as I got this email, but I just now
got a chance to test things out.  The memory corruption problem is gone,
so I think now Apache and mod_proxy in general work perfectly for me.
-Nathan

--
| Nathan Lutchansky | lutchann@litech.org |  Lithium Technologies  |