Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2003/10/19 03:57:41 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Issue: spice ( was Re: Issue: werkz )]

Hi,

Ta! I just fixed the jcontainer descriptors - hopefully that will fix the
issue. If not then drop us a line.

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 11:36 pm, Leo Simons wrote:
> (ccing jcontainer-interest@lists.codehaus.org)
>
> - spice is at spice.sf.net
> - dna is from jcontainer.codehaus.org
>
> JContainer/Spice peeps, could someone take a look at the
> spice/jcontainer gump descriptors and patch 'em up?
>
> thanks!
>
> - Leo

Cheers,

Peter Donald
| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user-friendly. It   |
| just happens to be selective on who it makes friendship |
| with.                                                   |
|                       - Richard Cook                    |