Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dennis Muhlestein <de...@zserve.com> on 2002/09/12 18:31:37 UTC

unpackWars performance/advantages/disadvantages?

Great, thanks for the response.

I'd like to know if anyone has experience with deploying war files and
then setting unpackWARs to false.

Is there any advantage/disadvantage to doing this?  Why would one want
to?  How does this affect performance?  Any reasons for choosing one
over the other?

Thanks
Dennis