Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/04/14 19:39:02 UTC

[CANCELED] [VOTE] OpenJPA 2.0.0 release candidate

Due to some stress testing issues discovered and reported in
OPENJPA-1630 and OPENJPA-1631, along with needing to challenge some TCK
tests and waiting for patches, we're going to cancel this vote and
target spinning another RC early next week.

-Donald

Re: [CANCELED] [VOTE] OpenJPA 2.0.0 release candidate

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Also, 1091/1605 were major issues with the tooling, that needed fixing.
 Thanks Jeremy for the quick turn-around!

-Donald

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
The openjpa/branches/2.0.x/ version has been rolled back to
2.0.0-SNAPSHOT as of r934094.