Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2018/09/03 22:13:57 UTC

Podling Report Reminder - September 2018

Hi,

The incubator PMC would appreciated if you could complete the podling report on time. It takes time to prepare the incubator report, have your mentors sign off the report and for the board to review it, in order for all that to happen the report is due in the next two days.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Podling Report Reminder - September 2018

Posted by "Li,De(BDG)" <li...@baidu.com>.
Hi Dave,

I’ve filled the report online. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Reed

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Reed,