Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicholas Tung <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/26 20:06:12 UTC

"subArray is not a member of scala.runtime.BoxedArray"

Hi all,

   I get this error when I try to use subArray in the latest Maven builds of
2.8.0 (updated an hour ago),

> val arr = Array(2, 3, 4)
> arr.subArray(0, 3)

exception when typing line1$object.$iw.$iw.arr().subArray
value subArray is not a member of scala.runtime.BoxedArray in file <console>
scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Types$TypeError: value subArray is not a member of
scala.runtime.BoxedArray
        at
scala.tools.nsc.typechecker.Contexts$Context.error(Contexts.scala:314)

        at
scala.tools.nsc.typechecker.Infer$Inferencer.error(Infer.scala:270)

Thanks so much,
Nicholas
https://ntung.com