Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2003/09/09 10:52:11 UTC

ApacheCon 2003 advert icons

You can find the latest advert icons for AC 2003 at

http://www.apache.org/~ceki/ac2003/

Cheerio,

--
Ceki Gülcü

      See you in November at ApacheCon US 2003 in Las Vegas.
      http://apachecon.com/

Re: ApacheCon 2003 advert icons

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.

At 11:36 AM 9/9/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>* Ceki G?lc? (ceki@qos.ch) wrote :
> >
> > Fixed.

>Those look really good.
>-Thom

The idea of the animated gif with import statements in various languages
can be "blamed" on Mads Toftum (http://www.toftum.org/).

Posted by Thom May <th...@planetarytramp.net>.

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Fixed.