Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com> on 2011/12/08 13:04:47 UTC

Win :: apr-util-1.4.1

Building out of the  box on Windows including apr_crypto_oppenssl.

Also apr_crypto_nss compiles fine, but  have no nss3.lib here yet, so cannot link now.

Re: : apr-util-1.4.1 failes with Crypto

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
On 09 Dec 2011, at 7:32 AM, Eudis Duran wrote:

> I want to remove my email from this mailing list, can anyone help?  I have over 5000 mails from this.

For most mailing lists, if you look in the headers of the message, you'll find the details you need to unsubscribe. For example, in your message, the headers contained the following:

This shows the email address to send unsubscribe requests to.

Regards,
Graham

RE: : apr-util-1.4.1 failes with Crypto

Posted by Eudis Duran <eu...@live.com>.

Posted by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com>.

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
On 08 Dec 2011, at 4:13 PM, Steffen wrote:

> Building HTTPD, thanks for the link,  rather I build it by myself for Win32 and Win64 with VC9.
>
> Have made the libs, build with nss-3.12.7/nspr-4.8.6
>
> Building HTTPD with  apr-util 1.4.1
> with #define APU-HAVE-CRYPTO = 1 then failed with:
>
> \crypto\apr_crypto.c(113) : error C2065: 'params' : undeclared identifier
> .\crypto\apr_crypto.c(113) : warning C4047: 'function' : 'const char *' differs in levels of indirection from 'int'
> .\crypto\apr_crypto.c(113) : warning C4024: 'function through pointer' : different types for formal and actual parameter 2
> .\crypto\apr_crypto.c(113) : error C2198: 'function through pointer' : too few arguments for call

What happens when you try and build it dynamically?

Regards,
Graham

Re: : apr-util-1.4.1 failes with Crypto

> Building out of the box on Windows including apr_crypto_oppenssl.
> Also apr_crypto_nss compiles fine, but have no nss3.lib here yet, so
> cannot link now.

1. You should use apr developers list
    http://apr.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
2. Use Mozilla's Xulrunner (Gecko) SDK